I have promised you my favorite white bread recipe for loaves and here it is.
2 c hot tap water
1/2 c butter cut up
2 tsp salt
1/4 c sugar
5 c flour
1 tbsp yeast
Put the ingredients in your Kitchen Aid mixer in the order they are given with the yeast on top.
Knead 6 minutes.
Raise till doubled.
Put in 2 greased pans.
Raise again.
Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes.
This is also wonderful using 1/2 whole wheat flour.
I am now at home again. Cambria (Victoria's daughter) is spending a month with me. Every day we spend an hour or so painting .I am also teaching her some new knitting projects. I may enclose the directions for a couple of wonderful projects in the future. There are some really fun things I want to share with you but time sure gets away from me.
Talk to you again. SOON!

1 comment:
Time for a new post, please. Make it a good one.
Post a Comment